Nurturing the individual - Fostering leadersWith programs for students from prekindergarten through middle school, Seabury is specifically designed for highly capable students. Small class sizes allow our teachers, who have extensive training and experience in education for gifted learners, to provide differentiated instruction to develop each child's individual talents and strengths. Seabury students learn to socialize and problem-solve with intellectual peers.
Seabury features ...
- Full-day pre-k and kindergarten
- Fifth grade Bridges program providing a transition between the lower school and middle school
- A downtown middle school campus
- French, P.E., library, art and performing arts
- Integrated technology: iPads, SmartBoards, computer labs, coding, middle school laptop program
- After-school and summer enrichment programs
- Before and after school program
- Bus and van transportation